Re: [patriotzip] Low-key fan thoughts (and a request)

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2008
      Rachel,
      Are you new to this list and if so, how did you come to you come to hear about it--through Randy? You mentioned that you are new to fanhood of the Patriots? How did that come about also? I feel sort of outnumbered here, men to women, so it's nice to see another one. There's a lady named Lisa that posts also sometimes.
      If I had read your comments the day of (or right after the game), that would have made me sad, but I am starting to agree with you.
      The heroes are human part and the not having anything left to strive for make sense to me...didn't really enjoy the loss and didn't enjoy seeing the Giants win really (as I loathe them), but congrats to them for making the right plays, etc. A 3-point victory in any game is a "go either way" situation and not a blowout, but is a victory nonetheless. We will win next year, I have NO doubt about that!!!
      GO PATS for 2009!!   Susan
      Will try to remember to cut the posts off...lol!!