Re: [patriotzip] Re: So close..//Tim

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2008
      You got that right Tim...too much scrutiny for that to have happened in any game this year. The first game of the season had the tape taken away, so no one saw it at all and the rest is history.
      NOT sure why they are sniffing around into that "alleged" Rams taping...why six years later?? That just sounds fishy to me and not credible at all. Seems like someone is trying to stir up trouble where there is none.

      Even though this last game didn't turn out to be what we wanted it to be, we STILL are tied with the Dolphins for the undefeated regulare season. Nothing can take that away from us, and I am proud of that. We won more games in a row than they did actually...even if we didn't get the final prize. I, for one, am going to focus on that for this season.

      Susan