Chat with Karen Guregian of the Boston Herald

  • NebraskaRSfan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2008

      Chat with Karen Guregian of the Boston Herald

      It was an informative and enjoyable chat with Karen last evening.  We have extended our personal appreciation to Karen for spending time with us and  publically do so again now.   She has offered to return in the future and we intend on inviting her back.  Her candor, insight, in-depth responses and willingness to promptly address our questions made  for an interesting and active online chat.

      If you wish to examine the transcript of that chat you may do so at:

      http://www.newenglandsportscountry.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=59

      Chat  room and Forum Posting at: www.NewEnglandSportsCountry.com

      E-Mail: NewEnglandSportsCountry@...