Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: [patriotzip] Congratulations Giants

    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 6, 2008
      Okay... sigh... I reluctantly get your point and see what you are trying to say. Thanks for the non-crucifiction..lol!! You are right in that we are all on the same page here with our pain and hurting, even if some of us disagree on a few things. I will vow to not blame the refs and to not fall into the trap of other teams and their whining..honest. The funny thing is that even if a few of us complain here out of anger or frustration, the coaches and staff of the Pats do NOT seem to do the same thing. So, in general, the fans don't mirror anyone with that same complaint...that's what still makes me think we're classy in both organization and fans.

      Had to laugh (alot) at your wording in this paragraph here about the Squealers squawking and the Dolts going to the Competiton Committee to have things go their way!! Hilarious...the wailing over the coverage for the pansy WRs, nice laugh for the day. Guess it's true huh? Shouldn't the DBs be doing the physical coverage, duh?

      Susan