Re: [patriotzip] Off The Field

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2008
      Wow, this stuns me almost as much as the loss last Sunday. It is an incredible waste of time, talent and money to pursue this at all..it's been settled by the NFL and that should be the end of it.
      IF it does go forth, I hope to he-- that all teams are investigated to the fullest and then it's thrown to the wind.
      Does the saying "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely" ring true here? I think that it's a case of collosal egos at work here.

      Susan