Re: [patriotzip] I can finally sit down and write about the game now

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2008
      Hey Mark,
      Thanks for the thoughts and feelings....as soon as the game was over, I had to sit down and spew all of mine out asap...lol!! This list is great because you know you have someone here on the same page. I'm still hurting today and still have a semblance of disbelief when I think about the game. My kids were really supportive too and really sad for us.
      I think that you are right about the Pats not really wanting it badly enough, as some of them already have rings. Sometimes I actually think that we fans want some of those games more than the players do. Anyone else think that way?
      I'm wondering why BB left all the play-calling to McDaniel..that bothers me.
      You're right that we need LB help and for Vrabel to step up...just seems that things were so confused in the game. Calls not made or strange ones like that 4th and 13 and no field goal. Maybe we need a good kicker too next year.
      But you are right..we're healthy and have kids that love us, etc. and all of us stick together.
      GO PATS for 2008/09....Susan