Re: SPAM Re: Congratulations Giants

  • kevin M
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 8:18 PM
      Sorry, George, but Don is right about the officiating. It doesn't
      matter now because the game is over, but it seems to keep happening on
      a regular basis, so it will matter next time. I am a realistic guy; I
      know that what we say here (or anywhere else, for that matter) won't
      make one bit of difference to the way games are called or rules are
      made. What we need is to address these concerns in a meaningful way
      that the league would not ignore or dismiss as unimportant.
      Unfortunately, I know of no such method with any bearing or substance.
      It is a sad state of affairs, and I see no remedy in the near future.