Re: [patriotzip] Sharing

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2008
      These are some good comments by your fellow posters over there...I agree with you that there is no nastiness in any of those comments at all. Maybe they do "get you" more than you realize, although they don't feel the same depth as you/we do because they haven't had that same sort of team or situation to root for yet. I'm so deep into this Pats team that I can never climb out and no one around here gets it either. Alot of people like that Chargers and they were gloating over that Giants win, but the joke was on them with what Archie did for his little boy and pulled him out of a "not good enough" team. Funny, huh? I don't care for the Chargers because I've also been a Broncos fan for years (alot) and loathe the Chargers.
      1) The first one says take a breath because it was a good season...that's true and the Giants had a charmed game on ONE day..not in general.
      2) I'm for the Cowboys in the NFC and I took the loss hard too...I had really thought my two teams would be playing each other and yes, I'd have rooted for the Pats. I think the Cowboys and the Packers took the Giants too lightly and it wound up being David vs. Goliath.
      3) I agree with the NE fans being resilient, guess we all have to be, but it's going to take me some time with that.

      At least we all "get" each other on here and that's awesome....Susan