Re: [patriotzip] Giants remarks

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2008
      It's sad isn't it? Really a snatch-away victory in my opinion too.
      Jibberish is right..Strahan is saying that they are on their way to a dynasty..gag me.
      Sure are right that they won't be back for another 10 years...go Pats for 2009. We still are the team of this decade and we
      have a chance to make it 4 in this decade.