Re: [patriotzip] New Article from Bob George

  • George R
    Message 1 of 269 , Jul 15, 2002
      --- bobgeorge@... wrote:
      > "Dynasty In New England: Can It Be Done?" at
      > http://www.bossports.net/patriots/071502.shtml
      >
      > Enjoy,
      >
      > Bob George

      ***** Hi Bob! This is quite a coincidence. I knew a guy with the same
      name who had committed to go to the Patriots - Chargers game in
      September. But he never sent his check to Paul Courtney, or answered
      any of the several emails we sent to him to ask if he had a problem.
      So, we naturally assumed that he had died, because we knew that no Pats
      List member would simply ignore us.

      ***** Now, I know that you're not that same guy, because there's no way
      that he'd just keep posting like nothing had happened. But I wonder if,
      since you have the same name, you might possibly know him, and could
      ask him to do us the courtesy of letting us know for certain whether or
      not he plans to attend the game. At this time, we have his tickets up
      for sale to anyone who wants them. So he should respond quickly, if
      he's still interested in joining us.

      =====
      George 665 + 36 =
      ** World Champion N E Patriots **