Re: [patriotzip] RE: Completly Sickened

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
      Somehow, someway, those Mannings have things go their way--sure wonder how they do it. Since they couldn't hold Peyton up this time, they do it with Eli...if I hear much more about those two I'm going to hurl.
      I live in L.A. (Orange County) and since we no longer have a team, the closest thing to it has to be the Chargers. I despise the Chargers but I just love how those fans around me were rooting for the Giants because they didn't like hearing about Brady...I think the joke's on them because you should root for the team that pushes you out, makes you look better--also with the Mannings pulling out of San Diego, hello??? Duh..that could have been you in the Super Bowl.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2008
        BB <bbeaulac@...> wrote:
        I've been on this list and the old Usenet list since the late 80s . . .

        BTW- Phil and I have been anti-Bledose since before Darren was here.
        LOL despite what Steve may think, I have never said "I told you so".
        :) My worst contribution to the list, at least in Cecil's eyes, might
        have been inviting Jacob to join. LOL.

        -bill
        You've had far worse contributions than that you cantankerous old bastard.  But Jacob is surely one of your worse.

        I joined the list in its 2cnd or 3rd year.  It was much better when the Pats sucked.  There was an actual analasys to perform each week.  Now it goes the Pats play some team then crush them or pull it out of their ass.  I am slowly getting over the loss.  There were 3 opportunities to stop that final drive and we blew it.  nothing before that drive mattered.  Consequently the "Perfect Season" perfectly sucked.  It is meaningless without the big game.

        You've attached yourself to this spygate thing like a pit bull on a chuck roast because of your obseessive compulsion to champion something negative.  I know you Bloody Bill (who remembers that).  In football there were always rules that were strictly enforced and some not so strictly.  This was one of those cases.  Technically it was illegal but it doesn't amount to much in the grand scheme of things.  The charge about us filming the Rams walk thru is much more serious.  That Giants video "Cheated" is pretty damn funny actually.  Not much different than that "Let it Snow" song I wrote after the infamous "tuck" game.  The "cheated" video also hurts me like a well placed kick in the groin.  I watched the entire video as part of my own self-humbling.  I have been insufferable and merciless with other team's fans.  I deserve a Karma check and the loss was part of it.  I went through a similar thing after the 85 loss.  Let the spygate thing go.  It will be very interesting to see how the Pats rebound after this.  This game only proved that they are not God's gift to football.

        The BrewGnat