Re: [patriotzip] Thanks to Kole Ayi

  • George R
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11 9:57 PM
      --- philw1776@... wrote:
      > In a message dated 7/11/2002 5:44:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > patriotzip@... writes:
      >

      > > He just stopped by my abode despite his departure to the Rams. He
      > > was very cool and sociable - we blabbed for about a half hour - he
      > > handed me the ring early on and left it with me for a few pictures.
      >
      > > He had some good insight and was generally a top notch guy.
      > >

      > > There's a picture of me in his ring on the front of my site "Zip
      > > Wears Ring"
      > >
      > > Pretty amazing year.
      > >
      > > Zip
      >
      > Randy,
      >
      > I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that is a Tufts ring in the
      > picture.
      >
      > -philw

      ***** I didn't see the picture. So it's a toilet bowl, huh? That's the
      only place I know of to see a Tufts ring!

      =====
      George 665 + 36 =
      ** World Champion N E Patriots **

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • PatriotZip
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12 4:41 AM
        > Randy,
        > I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that is a Tufts ring in the
        picture.
        > -philw

        Phil, Phil, Phil - while it is true I can't see you should have
        learned by now that there are some things even my intellect will
        realize. Try as you might I will not believe you are a cute woman
        nor will I believe that was a Tufts ring.