Re: [patriotzip] Thanks to Kole Ayi

  • philw1776@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2002
      In a message dated 7/11/2002 5:44:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, patriotzip@... writes:

      He just stopped by my abode despite his departure to the Rams.  He
      was very cool and sociable - we blabbed for about a half hour - he
      handed me the ring early on and left it with me for a few pictures.
      He had some good insight and was generally a top notch guy.

      There's a picture of me in his ring on the front of my site "Zip
      Wears Ring"

      Pretty amazing year.

      Zip

      Randy,

      I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that is a Tufts ring in the picture.

      -philw
    • George R
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2002
        --- philw1776@... wrote:
        > In a message dated 7/11/2002 5:44:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        > patriotzip@... writes:
        >

        > > He just stopped by my abode despite his departure to the Rams. He
        > > was very cool and sociable - we blabbed for about a half hour - he
        > > handed me the ring early on and left it with me for a few pictures.
        >
        > > He had some good insight and was generally a top notch guy.
        > >

        > > There's a picture of me in his ring on the front of my site "Zip
        > > Wears Ring"
        > >
        > > Pretty amazing year.
        > >
        > > Zip
        >
        > Randy,
        >
        > I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that is a Tufts ring in the
        > picture.
        >
        > -philw

        ***** I didn't see the picture. So it's a toilet bowl, huh? That's the
        only place I know of to see a Tufts ring!

        =====
        George 665 + 36 =
        ** World Champion N E Patriots **

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • PatriotZip
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2002
          > Randy,
          > I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that is a Tufts ring in the
          picture.
          > -philw

          Phil, Phil, Phil - while it is true I can't see you should have
          learned by now that there are some things even my intellect will
          realize. Try as you might I will not believe you are a cute woman
          nor will I believe that was a Tufts ring.