Thanks to Kole Ayi

  • PatriotZip
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2002
      He just stopped by my abode despite his departure to the Rams. He
      was very cool and sociable - we blabbed for about a half hour - he
      handed me the ring early on and left it with me for a few pictures.
      He had some good insight and was generally a top notch guy.

      There's a picture of me in his ring on the front of my site "Zip
      Wears Ring"

      Pretty amazing year.

      Zip
    • philw1776@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2002
        In a message dated 7/11/2002 5:44:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, patriotzip@... writes:

        He just stopped by my abode despite his departure to the Rams.  He
        was very cool and sociable - we blabbed for about a half hour - he
        handed me the ring early on and left it with me for a few pictures.
        He had some good insight and was generally a top notch guy.

        There's a picture of me in his ring on the front of my site "Zip
        Wears Ring"

        Pretty amazing year.

        Zip

        Randy,

        I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that is a Tufts ring in the picture.

        -philw
      • George R
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 11, 2002
          --- philw1776@... wrote:
          > In a message dated 7/11/2002 5:44:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          > patriotzip@... writes:
          >

          > > He just stopped by my abode despite his departure to the Rams. He
          > > was very cool and sociable - we blabbed for about a half hour - he
          > > handed me the ring early on and left it with me for a few pictures.
          >
          > > He had some good insight and was generally a top notch guy.
          > >

          > > There's a picture of me in his ring on the front of my site "Zip
          > > Wears Ring"
          > >
          > > Pretty amazing year.
          > >
          > > Zip
          >
          > Randy,
          >
          > I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that is a Tufts ring in the
          > picture.
          >
          > -philw

          ***** I didn't see the picture. So it's a toilet bowl, huh? That's the
          only place I know of to see a Tufts ring!

          =====
          George 665 + 36 =
          ** World Champion N E Patriots **

          http://sbc.yahoo.com
        • PatriotZip
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 12, 2002
            > Randy,
            > I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that is a Tufts ring in the
            picture.
            > -philw

            Phil, Phil, Phil - while it is true I can't see you should have
            learned by now that there are some things even my intellect will
            realize. Try as you might I will not believe you are a cute woman
            nor will I believe that was a Tufts ring.