Re: FA Impact Analysis by Position

  • PatriotZip
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2002
      Quick nit:
      - CB Terrell Buckley Buccaneers
      + CB Terrance Shaw Raiders
      + CB Tom Knight Cardinals

      Though Shaw's absence may be an addition - it isn't a player addition
      so this was an error Phil. Why is it Phil's advice to consider
      himself null seems erudite to me?

      This was a decent analysis although you ceased an important aspect
      part way through. Denoting whether the position is upgraded or
      downgraded overall. I also think you must consider the major draft
      picks in this equation. Round 1 and 2 are very likely to have impact
      to the group this year. Rate our DL last year by free agency and we
      downgraded but Seymour's overachievements (hard to predict that much)
      made it a clear upgrade. Similarly Graham (as Freak says) is enough
      to upgrade the TE position on his own. Similarly with Branch for the
      WR corps.

      Hey Freak - is Victor Green your Bryan Cox guarantee of last year?

      One last note - the tailgate archive has the AFC Championship Party
      uploaded. Freak and Phil each make an appearance...
    • Rob Bosch
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2002
        Yeah why the heck not....Victor Green will be a Patriot...guaranteed! I
        don't feel quite as sure as I did about Bryan Cox last year, but I'm
        confident enough to put my word behind it.

        -Pats Freak

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .