Re: OT: Packer Unpacks

  • George R
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2002
      --- PhilW1776@... wrote:
      > Packers | Police And Courts - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
      > 20:35 PT: The AP reports Green Bay Packers rookie RB Najeh Davenport
      > was arrested Monday. He was accused of breaking into a university
      > dormitory and defecating in a woman's closet. He was charged with a
      > second-degree felony count of burglary and a misdemeanor count of
      > criminal mischief, after surrendering to police. He was released
      > Monday from a Miami-Dade County jail after posting a $6,500 bond. He
      > faces up to 15 years in jail, if convicted.
      > "This whole thing is a misunderstanding. Najeh had nothing to do with
      > the situation,'' said Richard Sharpstein, Davenport's attorney.
      > ******************

      ***** Maybe they should hire Bama to investigate this. He's an expert
      on the subject .... oh, no, this is *human* shit. ;-)

      =====
      George 665 + 36 =
      ** World Champion N E Patriots **

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • PatriotZip
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2002
        Impressive - Terry Glenn didn't break the negative news headlines
        first out there!

        I think TG will have a good first year but nesxt year he'll fall
        apart. As for this story it's sad to note the antics of some
        players. Thankfully there are enough good stories to overcome these.