RE: [patriotzip] Join us in San Diego September 29!!

  • Rob Bosch
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2002
      Now Zip...don't make me look like I'm not a social being ;-). I have family
      down in Miami so I was with them before and after the game (I don't get to
      see them very often). Otherwise I would have been with my fellow Patriot
      brethren the whole time :-)

      -Pats Freak

      Pats Freak made the Jammi in Miami but didn't brave
      socializing with us until game day - whatever floats your boat. It's
      an excellent group and time so I highly recomend you consider it.

    • PatriotZip
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2002
        HJe well attoned as a full socialite on game day and at the AFC
        Championship Party when he and Mrs. Freak made it a great party - ok
        the team did that but they helped significantly.

        Weather is good in SD Freak...