OT: Packer Unpacks

  • philw1776@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2002
      Packers | Police And Courts - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
      20:35 PT: The AP reports Green Bay Packers rookie RB Najeh Davenport was
      arrested Monday. He was accused of breaking into a university dormitory and
      defecating in a woman's closet. He was charged with a second-degree felony
      count of burglary and a misdemeanor count of criminal mischief, after
      surrendering to police. He was released Monday from a Miami-Dade County jail
      after posting a $6,500 bond. He faces up to 15 years in jail, if convicted.
      "This whole thing is a misunderstanding. Najeh had nothing to do with the
      situation,'' said Richard Sharpstein, Davenport's attorney.
      ******************

      Aren't you tired of all these spoiled athletes who think their shit doesn't
      stink?

      -philw (sorry for the PG-13 profanity)
    • George R
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2002
        --- PhilW1776@... wrote:
        > Packers | Police And Courts - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
        > 20:35 PT: The AP reports Green Bay Packers rookie RB Najeh Davenport
        > was arrested Monday. He was accused of breaking into a university
        > dormitory and defecating in a woman's closet. He was charged with a
        > second-degree felony count of burglary and a misdemeanor count of
        > criminal mischief, after surrendering to police. He was released
        > Monday from a Miami-Dade County jail after posting a $6,500 bond. He
        > faces up to 15 years in jail, if convicted.
        > "This whole thing is a misunderstanding. Najeh had nothing to do with
        > the situation,'' said Richard Sharpstein, Davenport's attorney.
        > ******************

        ***** Maybe they should hire Bama to investigate this. He's an expert
        on the subject .... oh, no, this is *human* shit. ;-)

        =====
        George 665 + 36 =
        ** World Champion N E Patriots **

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • PatriotZip
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2002
          Impressive - Terry Glenn didn't break the negative news headlines
          first out there!

          I think TG will have a good first year but nesxt year he'll fall
          apart. As for this story it's sad to note the antics of some
          players. Thankfully there are enough good stories to overcome these.