Newbie

  • emeraldz12
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2002
      Hey, guys,
      I'm a newbie here, so I thought I just drop a line to say hi. Looks
      like this will be a fun group. I know I'm going to have fun reading
      all the newsy posts! In the meantime, want to check out a few of my
      pages about the Pats? Here are 3 URLs:
      http://patriotsfootball.tripod.com/ , http://tombrady.cjb.net, and my
      newest one, http://www.geocities.com/tombradyfans/ . I invite any
      and all Tom Brady fans to join at the last URL!
      So, I have a few questions. What do you think of our schedule this
      year? My dad and I were looking over it this Sunday and it looks a
      tad bit harder than last year's. Just wondering what your thoughts
      were. I guess I've got the feeling everyone's out to get us now!
      Especially the Steelers. I have a lots of friends in Pennsylvania
      who are already giving me a hard time. Got any pointers on how to
      counterattack? lol. Help! I have faith, but they don't!
      Ttyl,
      *emeraldz12