Payback's A Bitch!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3 7:00 PM
      ***** This is what Jeff Fischer deserves for his collusion with Dungy. (Not
      that the Titans had the chance of a snowball in hell against the Chargers
      even with Williams!)

      R. Williams Out for the Season
      ESPNews reports Tennessee Titans <http://www.kffl.com/team/36/nfl> WR
      Roydell Williams <http://www.kffl.com/player/11450/nfl> (ankle) is out for
      the season after breaking his ankle in practice Wednesday, Jan. 2. Williams
      is expected to have surgery Thursday, Jan. 3.

      George
      "I don't have a whole lot of what-ifs. We won three Super Bowls," (Tom
      Brady)
    • kevin M
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4 6:42 AM
        George, did I miss something? What collusion occurred between Dungy
        and Fisher? I am unaware and would like to hear that story! Also,
        very glad to hear about Josh staying, it is the best thing for him to
        do.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4 7:11 AM
          I believe what George has in mind on collusion is that the Titans were allegedly prepared to call a running play on the last series when they changed up to a kneel down because they admit being informed that the Colts had assured them they weren't going to use their time-out.  I heard the admitting of this from Kerry Collins and was surprised as it's not typical and not appropriate in a regular season game.  Basically the Colts conceded the win and told the Titans they were doing so on that last series where the time out could have ensured them one more chance at a win (albeit a reach).

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4 6:09 PM
            There was a story printed somewhere (I forget the source) that the Titans OC initially planned to call a standard running play on the last down of their final possession. Fischer, so the story said, told him not to, because he knew that Dungy wouldn't use that final time out. An unproven allegation was made that Fischer and Dungy had communicated about it. (My smart ass remark wasn't totally serious, Kevin. However, much was also made about the fact that these two are very "buddy-buddy" on the Competition Committee. Who knows what conversations they may have had during the week before the game?)

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4 6:12 PM
              ***** And I very seriously, and very strongly, contend that this, if it did happen, is MUCH more of a slam to the "integrity of the game" than videotaping from an unapproved spot on the field. Dungy is a hypocritical S.O.B.!