Re: [patriotzip] Re: When do you want to see the Colts lose?

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 3, 2008
      Don't say sorry, I love the nickname Nags for the Colts..lol!! Also, like the other nicknames too...Mammals or Fish and the Donkeys too...Pussycats, that's good for Jacksonville.
      Glad to see BB get the COY award.
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 3, 2008
        Thanks for the clarification...love the nicknames! Don't understand the "apart from you" line...does that mean I'M a nag too?? LOL!!