I'm Ready For Some Football!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      ***** I have finished my short-term celebration of the Patriots' amazing
      16-0 Regular Season, and the dozens of team and individual records that came
      with it. Of course, appreciation for it will live in my brain for as long as
      it continues to function. But it is now history. Ahead, lies the excitement
      of the NFL Playoffs for the 2007 season!

      ***** I LOVE Playoff football! The "sudden death" element in every game
      pushes excitement to the maximum for this football fan. I look forward to
      every game, regardless of my feelings, positive, negative, or neutral,
      toward the teams involved. In every game that doesn't involve the Patriots,
      there's just pure excitement, with none of the gut-wrenching concern about
      the outcome that tears at me during a Patriots game. It's just FUN!

      ***** A weekend like the one ahead is the best Playoff football that I can
      possibly have; because the entire weekend is free of worry about the
      Patriots. They'll be sitting in lounge chairs, watching the games, just as I
      am, and preparing for the challenge they'll face next week.

      ***** So bring it on! It will certainly be a bit less "comfortable" than it
      was in the USA, since I'll be up in the middle of the night to watch these
      games. But it's worth it. It's PLAYOFF TIME, MAN!

      George
      "I don't have a whole lot of what-ifs. We won three Super Bowls," (Tom
      Brady)