RE: [patriotzip] Trio on the Mend...

  • Rob Bosch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2002
      Karen, it's pretty common for these guys to get surgery in the off season
      that is not publicized. Quite often it's athroscopic surgery on the knees or
      the shoulders. I wouldn't concern myself with these guys at all. As the
      article says, Milloy had this surgery performed last year and we certainly
      saw that it had no ill effect on him. It's definitely better to have this
      stuff taken care of in the off season, rather than wait for a problem to
      develop during the year.

      -Pats Freak