Tickets

  • Buh Buh KEn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002

      does anyone knwo when ticx go on sale for pats games!?  I am looking to buy tickets for the Vikings and Bills games.

      Buh Buh KEn
      Owner of: WWF Tough Enough Yahoo! Group

    • patfan1
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2014
        I can't make the game this Sunday. Before I sell them back to the team, anyone that is trustworthy that might be interested?

        Monty