OT: A QB we can all admire

  • philw1776@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
      Well, the hetero males among us anyhow. We need an antidote to all this
      estrogen laden gushing over Teddy Bruschi.

      http://www.miami.com/mld/jewishstartimes/3307630.htm

      By day, Anita Marks is known as the Ultimate Sports Chick, when she is part
      of the ''Morning Bullpen'' radio show on WINZ (940 AM). On Saturday nights,
      this 5-foot, 6-inch athlete suits up in her pads, helmet, jersey and chin
      strap as the quarterback -- yes, quarterback -- of the Miami Fury women's
      professional tackle football team.

      And in September, just in time for the National Football League season, she
      will pose in Playboy -- minus the jersey...

      *************************************

      I am ready to give my man Jacob some tips here, like...

      "What's a nice Jewish girl like you doing..."

      and so on.

      -philw (the bad phil)
    • Karen Cardoza
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002

        Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2002 10:06 AM
        Subject: [patriotzip] OT: A QB we can all admire

        Well, the hetero males among us anyhow.  We need an antidote to all this
        estrogen laden gushing over Teddy Bruschi.
        <snip>

        Hmmmmmm..... I have NO idea what you possibly could be referring to...... ;-)

        Karen <------- fan of the World Champion New England Patriots
        "I have fought a good fight,
        I have finished my course,
        I have kept the faith."

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • George R
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
          --- philw1776@... wrote:
          > Well, the hetero males among us anyhow. We need an antidote to all
          > this estrogen laden gushing over Teddy Bruschi.
          >
          > http://www.miami.com/mld/jewishstartimes/3307630.htm
          >
          > By day, Anita Marks is known as the Ultimate Sports Chick,

          ***** I'd run right past this one to get to Lisa Guerrero. Now *that*
          is the "Ultimate Sports Chick" in my book!

          =====
          George 665 + 36 =
          ** World Champion N E Patriots **

          http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com