RE: [patriotzip] bad news for the jets

  • Rob Bosch
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2002
      Yes Phil...I saw this article too and got so sad reading it. Oh those poor
      Jets...how I feel for them. Yeah right!

      I agree completely with your early analysis of the division. I think that
      the Pats and the Fins will battle all season for first place, with the Bills
      making things very interesting. I see the Jets as an 8-8 team. This will be
      the toughest division in football from top to bottom. Is it September yet?
      Damn it's still only May.

      -Pats Freak