Re: Question about Foxborough/Gillette for the regulars

  • Levon
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
      Thanks for the info everybody.

      I knew you guys/gals were the right people to ask :)

      And thanks for the invite to the Razor's Edge, I'll try to stop by.

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, scott sargent <scott03038@...>
      wrote:

      > I think the Lowes you are talking about is in Milford, exit 20 off
      495 (route 85), it might be a good idea to stop there, it's easy on,
      easy off route 495

      Lowews parking lot just south of the Mass Pike before. Fact is there
      isn't a park and ride on the 495 side. I saw the note about
      plainville but I always worry that close to the stadium that they may
      watch for it.
      > No snow expected for that day so if that holds up you'll at least
      have that on your side!
      > Cngratulations and have fun - I'm sure you know you are welcome at
      the Razor's Edge.
      > o Pats!
      > Zip

      NY
      > and my friend is comming down from the NH seacost area. I would
      like
      > to find a place that we can leave one of the cars without having to
      pay
      > the stadium rate for 2 cars. I'm woundering if there is a 'Park and
      > Ride' or someplace else that we could utilize?
      >
      > I'm guessing I will take Rt 84 to the MA Pike to Rt 495 and he will
      > take 495 the whole way.
      >
      > Does anybody have any suggestions? Ideally I would like to find
      > a 'park and ride' on 495 somewhere between the intersection of the
      Pike