hey tickets question!

  • starsarnottgood@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2002
      hey do any of yall know when tickets go on sale for next season or if they already have??

      ~Maria~
    • Kevin Moitoso
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2002
        Well I'm a season ticket holder for a while now but
        I'm not sure when tickets go on sale. Anyway, I was
        planning on going to Buffalo to see the Bills-Patriots
        game, does anyone have any suggestions on
        tickets/hotels/transportation to the game. We already
        have a hotel booked and we were planning on driving
        up. Any information that anyone has would be greatly
        appreciated.

        Kevin Moitoso

        --- starsarnottgood@... wrote:
        > hey do any of yall know when tickets go on sale for
        > next season or if they
        > already have??
        >
        > ~Maria~

        LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience