RE: [patriotzip] Legal Question

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4 5:55 AM
      ***** Yes, I remember Rod Rust's great success as a DC. I should have made it clear that I was talking about his disastrous term as our HC. That was, in fact, one of the big surprises over my years as a Pats fan. I clearly remember believing that we were going to be a tremendous defensive team with Rust as the top guy.

      George
      "I don't have a whole lot of what-ifs. We won three Super Bowls," (Tom Brady)