Re: Game Ball?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
      I thought your choice an excellent one though I also believe James Sanders probably makes the list of worthy contenders.  He was never out of position, had a huge interception and several significant plays.  Still I think overall Faulk was the best choice for such an accolade this week.

      Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:13 AM
      Subject: Game Ball?

      Brady had another great winning drive.   Harrison made some big plays
      on defense in the 4th quarter, but my game ball goes to Kevin Faulk.

      The tackle/strip was huge.  It seemed whenever they struggled to get a
      drive started, they gave it to #33 who battled for extra yards.

      Big game.

      -D

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
        Hey List,
        Big Al back from Baltimore. I must say the fans in my section were great. Once in a whilte I would hear cheaters,cheaters. They were really pissed off at the refs.
        My game ball would go to the DC for Ravens for calling the time out.

        Big Al ( how does Brady stay so composed?)