Re: Question about Foxborough/Gillette for the regulars

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
      Take the train to the game. It cost maybe 10 dollars round trip and
      they drop u off right at the stadium. Their are plenty of train depot
      to chose from. I have taken the train several times to foxoboro
      stadium its an awsome ride.

      I usually park at the attleboro station FYI

      CHECK IT OUT.

      Jennifer

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, scott sargent <scott03038@...>
      wrote:

      > I think the Lowes you are talking about is in Milford, exit 20 off
      495 (route 85), it might be a good idea to stop there, it's easy on,
      easy off route 495

      Lowews parking lot just south of the Mass Pike before. Fact is there
      isn't a park and ride on the 495 side. I saw the note about
      plainville but I always worry that close to the stadium that they may
      watch for it.
      > No snow expected for that day so if that holds up you'll at least
      have that on your side!
      > Cngratulations and have fun - I'm sure you know you are welcome at
      the Razor's Edge.
      > o Pats!
      > Zip

      NY
      > and my friend is comming down from the NH seacost area. I would
      like
      > to find a place that we can leave one of the cars without having to
      pay
      > the stadium rate for 2 cars. I'm woundering if there is a 'Park and
      > Ride' or someplace else that we could utilize?
      >
      > I'm guessing I will take Rt 84 to the MA Pike to Rt 495 and he will
      > take 495 the whole way.
      >
      > Does anybody have any suggestions? Ideally I would like to find
      > a 'park and ride' on 495 somewhere between the intersection of the
      Pike

      ______________

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
        If you have no interest in tailgating the train is a good option.  You do have to be ready to move it after the game to make the train in time but it is a good option.  Personally I'm rather fond of our tailgate time!

        ____________ __
        > Be a better friend, newshound, and

      • Levon
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
          My friends will be comming from North of Foxborough, so I don't think
          the train makes much sense, unless they go into Boston and I don't
          see that as an option.

          Thanks for the info though, I'll check into the train a little more,
          just to be sure.

          --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer" <jennifer_76180@...>

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
            Thanks for the info everybody.

            I knew you guys/gals were the right people to ask :)

            And thanks for the invite to the Razor's Edge, I'll try to stop by.