Re: [patriotzip] Question about Foxborough/Gillette for the regulars

  • scott sargent
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2007
      I think the Lowes you are talking about is in Milford, exit 20 off 495 (route 85), it might be a good idea to stop there, it's easy on, easy off route 495

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
        Take the train to the game. It cost maybe 10 dollars round trip and
        they drop u off right at the stadium. Their are plenty of train depot
        to chose from. I have taken the train several times to foxoboro
        stadium its an awsome ride.

        I usually park at the attleboro station FYI

        CHECK IT OUT.

        Jennifer

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, scott sargent <scott03038@...>

        ______________

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
          If you have no interest in tailgating the train is a good option.  You do have to be ready to move it after the game to make the train in time but it is a good option.  Personally I'm rather fond of our tailgate time!

          ____________ __
          > Be a better friend, newshound, and

        • Levon
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
            My friends will be comming from North of Foxborough, so I don't think
            the train makes much sense, unless they go into Boston and I don't
            see that as an option.

            Thanks for the info though, I'll check into the train a little more,
            just to be sure.

            --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer" <jennifer_76180@...>

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
              Thanks for the info everybody.

              I knew you guys/gals were the right people to ask :)

              And thanks for the invite to the Razor's Edge, I'll try to stop by.