Re: [patriotzip] Question about Foxborough/Gillette for the regulars

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2007
      I could look up the location through friends but we've used a Lowews parking lot just south of the Mass Pike before.  Fact is there isn't a park and ride on the 495  side.  I saw the note about plainville but I always worry that close to the stadium that they may watch for it.
      No snow expected for that day so if that holds up you'll at least have that on your side!
      Cngratulations and have fun - I'm sure you know you are welcome at the Razor's Edge.
      o Pats!
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2007
        I think the Lowes you are talking about is in Milford, exit 20 off 495 (route 85), it might be a good idea to stop there, it's easy on, easy off route 495

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
          Take the train to the game. It cost maybe 10 dollars round trip and
          they drop u off right at the stadium. Their are plenty of train depot
          to chose from. I have taken the train several times to foxoboro
          stadium its an awsome ride.

          I usually park at the attleboro station FYI

          CHECK IT OUT.

          Jennifer

          --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, scott sargent <scott03038@...>

          ______________

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
            If you have no interest in tailgating the train is a good option.  You do have to be ready to move it after the game to make the train in time but it is a good option.  Personally I'm rather fond of our tailgate time!

            ____________ __
            > Be a better friend, newshound, and

          • Levon
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
              My friends will be comming from North of Foxborough, so I don't think
              the train makes much sense, unless they go into Boston and I don't
              see that as an option.

              Thanks for the info though, I'll check into the train a little more,
              just to be sure.

              --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer" <jennifer_76180@...>

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
                Thanks for the info everybody.

                I knew you guys/gals were the right people to ask :)

                And thanks for the invite to the Razor's Edge, I'll try to stop by.