Re: Best Xmas Ever

  • kevin M
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Jennifer,
      I hope you do get to see the game live at Gillette. It is a great
      experience. Meantime, say hi and thanks to your husband and his
      comrades for their sacrifice. As a veteran, I know that the holidays
      are the hardest time to be apart from family. I'm praying for his safe
      return, and a really great Christmas for you and your family! Good
      luck on the tickets!