RE: [patriotzip] THE BEST XMAS EVER...... SORT OF

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      ***** Jennifer, I assume from your note that your husband is in the military. I'm a Vietnam vet, and I know what it's like to be away from home, in a hostile foreign environment, during the holidays. I know your husband will be thinking about you. I also know that the military, whichever branch he's in, will do all they can, within the limitations of security issues, to give him an opportunity to have a peaceful holiday, with at least some sort of celebratory atmosphere.

      ***** My thanks and best wishes to him for his service. Please assure him that there are many of us here who respect and support him to the maximum!

      ***** I hope that you and your son find tickets to the Patriots game against the Dolphins. Nothing like a big Pats win to keep you smiling! :-)

      George
      "I don't have a whole lot of what-ifs. We won three Super Bowls," (Tom Brady)