THE BEST XMAS EVER...... SORT OF

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      Even though my husband will be in Afganistan for XMAS, I will be going
      home to Boston, Ma with my son for Xmas to be with family. The best
      part of this trip will be beside the seafood and portugese food, I will
      hopefully be able to get some tickets to the miami Patriots game. I
      have never been to the new stadium yet and I am looking forward to
      walking in that enterance gate. Going to see the pats in my home state
      again will take a lot of the bite out of my husband being gone for the
      holidays.

      Jennifer
      Dallas/ Fort worth HOME OF THE COWGIRLS
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
        ***** Jennifer, I assume from your note that your husband is in the military. I'm a Vietnam vet, and I know what it's like to be away from home, in a hostile foreign environment, during the holidays. I know your husband will be thinking about you. I also know that the military, whichever branch he's in, will do all they can, within the limitations of security issues, to give him an opportunity to have a peaceful holiday, with at least some sort of celebratory atmosphere.

        ***** My thanks and best wishes to him for his service. Please assure him that there are many of us here who respect and support him to the maximum!

        ***** I hope that you and your son find tickets to the Patriots game against the Dolphins. Nothing like a big Pats win to keep you smiling! :-)

        George
        "I don't have a whole lot of what-ifs. We won three Super Bowls," (Tom Brady)