Baltimore tailgate

  • Monty Rodrigues
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      So for those of you going to Baltimore, I found out
      I'll be tailgating in Lot A (apparently it's an
      assigned lot). Krista's parents have a pass to get us
      in there, and it's the closest lot to the stadium. Or
      so I'm told.

      If you'd like to find me, I'm hoping to be there early
      but sounds like we'll be there at 5 (damn them, that's
      late). My cell phone for those that would like to get
      a small group of Pats fans tailgating together ...
      508-864-9665.

      Al, Bama, give me a buzz! We'll have some pre and
      post-game cigars!

      Hope to see everyone there.

      Chowda, pass this on to Jim please!
      Monty