Patriots Wednesday evening chat

  • NebraskaRSfan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28 9:40 AM

      Just your weekly reminder that the Patriots' Bull Session will be this Wednesday evening, November 28, @ 8:00 p.m., ET.

      Please join us for our mid-week PATRIOTS Fix.

      After all, OUR New England Patriots are 11-0 !!!

      This week we travel to Baltimore (Monday Night Football) to take on the Ravens (4-7-0) who lost to the Chargers (5-6-0,

       who were favored by 9 points), 14-32, last Sunday, in San Diego

      www.NewEnglandSportsCountry.com  - "Patriots Home Field”

      Game-plans and blue prints

      Fans have a few thoughts about Sunday's close call

      “There are questions as to the Patriots' approach on offense and defense. On offense, it was mostly an aerial attack.

      On defense, the Patriots looked out of synch as the front seven and secondary were never truly on the same page.”

      Colvin KO’d for season

      Foot injury shelves linebacker

      “The Patriots [team stats] haven’t had to overcome much on-field adversity this season, but their defense received a blow yesterday

       when outside linebacker Rosevelt Colvin was placed on season-ending injured reserve.”

      Pats linebacker Rosevelt Colvin, who is out for the season after going on the IR yesterday,

      has his right arm checked out during Sunday’s win over the Eagles.

      Here's how you beat the Patriots

      “Here are five things the rest of the NFL can take from the Eagles' "almost" win:”

      Can the Patriots be beaten?

      “Joe Caporoso from The Cockpit (Jets’ page) wrote a great article for MVN’s The Last Page

      on whether the Patriots can be beaten this season. It can be found here: Pondering the Patriots: Can they be beaten?

      As for my take. First off, I don’t understand why the Patriots are considered “villians,” but that’s neither here nor there.”

      Pondering the Patriots: Can they be beaten?

      “It wasn’t all that long ago an upstart New England Patriots team upset the heavily favored St. Louis Rams

      in the Super Bowl. America cheered on the team-first underdogs who

      refused to be introduced as individuals before the game, and rather came out as a team.”

      Power Rankings: The Dallas-Green Bay debate

      “Since the Cowboys and Packers have emerged as the class of the NFC, the general assumption

      is that Dallas is the slightly better team. Certainly our Power Rankings have reflected that;

       it's also helps explain why the Cowboys enter Thursday's showdown at Texas Stadium as a touchdown favorite.”

      Upon further review: Week 12

      “There may not have been a single game between two winning teams, but that doesn't mean that the 12th Sunday

       of the season wasn't the best for one simple reason: The Super Bowl XLII champion is suddenly not a foregone conclusion.”

      Chat  room and Forum Posting at: www.NewEnglandSportsCountry.com

      E-Mail: NewEnglandSportsCountry@...