Re: [patriotzip] NPC - Great Video of C-17

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9 3:48 PM
      I couldn't get the web site anyway but FYI... the initials NPC in the subject line stand for No Patriots Content so that you are aware of it and can  choose to open the mail or not.

      Karen <------- fan of the World Champion New England Patriots
      "I have fought a good fight,
      I have finished my course,
      I have kept the faith."