Re: [patriotzip] Very interesting blurb from Joel Buchsbaum

  • philw1776@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2002
      In a message dated 5/8/2002 9:29:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Bledsoeangie@... writes:

      everyone is entiled to their own opinion, and yours is fine. But i know drew hasn't lost his love for the game, if he did, he would have walked away from the game last yeat, Period. Football should absolutely be important to any pro athlete, but if it is because of the money, then there is a problem. Its a game and hopefully you have athletes on your team who love the game enough that they would do anything to help their team win, thats drew bledsoe. Drews#1 fan, angie11

      I hope Drew has one off year adjusting so that we get a better 1st round pick.  Buffalo is my 2nd favorite team, so I would be glad to see Drew get his 2nd SB ring AFTER we 3-peat.  I just don't think it will happen, but hey, what do I know.  The Buff fans really embraced Drew after their horrible experience with the Fraud, Rob Johnson.

      -philw