Amazing Story

  • dbledsoefanatic
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2002
      In case any of you guys missed it, Bob Lobel aired an amzing piece on
      drews mom last night on sports final overtime, it was amazing. If you
      missed it, turn on ESPN classic on sunday night. It is about numerous
      athletes moms who have been the apple in these athletes eyes, and
      barbara bledsoe was one of them. They went to drews home in montana
      and showed numerous videos of him as a child. I have hundreds of
      interviews on tape, and this is by far#1, So don't miss it!! I need
      my fix so this just made my week!!! drews#1 fan, angie11