Paxton Background Dec 1999

  • philw1776@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 5:28 AM
      http://www.csus.edu/hornet/archive/fall99/issue13/sports08.html

      Our Snow Angel wants to play OG.
      Folks have pointed out that he has a 100% snap accuracy. If his snaps really
      are faster and perfectly accurate, no wonder we carry a separate LS on the
      roster.

      -philw
    • John Warren
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 8:20 AM
        You are only now finding out what I knew when he was
        first signed out of Sacremento St. He can actually
        play OG, but never will. He is too valuable as a LS.
        I first noticed Paxton when I was looking for another
        big Sacremento St. OL that was also available as a
        UDFA.

        The other LS the patriots added Ryan Benjamin can snap
        pretty good too!

        It will be interesting if the Pats will keep Paxton
        when he reaches his UFA year. They are keeping him at
        the veteran minimum, which won't count against the
        salary cap.

        http://health.yahoo.com