Re: [patriotzip] The Dead Zone

  • George R
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29 11:50 AM
      --- philw1776@... wrote:
      > Now that the initial FA signings are history, the draft is past,
      > Drew's been traded and rookie mini-camp is over we enter into the
      > football Dead Zone. No more fresh vibrant controversy. No real news
      > to feast on, obsess over and dissect. So, I thought we might discuss
      > neat stuff like the Big Bang theory, the accelerating expansion of
      the
      > universe, Quantum theory and its implications for multiple parallel
      > universes, and black holes. What say?
      >
      > -philw

      ***** You beat me to it, Phil. I was just about to post a note titled
      "Nap Time", with the same theme.

      ***** There is only one thing that should happen in May that will take
      some of our time and attention. We should get some confirmation on the
      San Diego ticket situation, and proceed with the planning and
      purchasing.

      ***** Speaking of which, I propose a new name for this gathering. The
      "jammi" tag belongs to Miami. In keeping with the "format" developed by
      Bama, I'm suggesting this be known as the "Fiesta in the Westa", or
      "Fiesta" for short. Let's get into the spirit of the Southwest, and
      leave the "Jammi" tag to the Miami venue.

      =====
      George 665 + 36 =
      ** World Champion N E Patriots **

      http://health.yahoo.com