Re: [patriotzip] Re: Wilson out again

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2007
      I read the NFL Play by play which reports all injuries and it was not on any of the reports mid-game.  He did stop playing in the Miami game as George noted and Reiss had said that Sanders had replaced him at FS but perhaps that was just Reiss missing the injury...

      Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 8:45 AM
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Re: Wilson out again

      Since no one on the Bosco list will answer me, maybe someone
      here knows...

      How and when did Wilson get injured?

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@rlcarr. com