Follow Up

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      ***** The Patriots were hit with 10 penalties for a total of 146 yards. The
      Colts were called for 4 penalties for a total of 25 yards.

      ***** We won the game. We are all very happy about that. But, IMO, that
      blatantly one-sided officiating should not be passed over. The Patriots
      should demand a review of the penalties called (and NOT called) in this
      game. It was so outrageous that I thought I was watching the WWF at times!

      ***** Seriously, was this a fix gone bad? 10 to 4?! 146 to 25?! How is that
      possible between two well coached teams? As happy as I am with this
      tremendous victory, I am equally disgusted with such horrible officiating.
      This should NOT be swept aside just because the best team won! Will the
      media make any mention of it, or will they just spew out a party line of
      "great comeback" crap, and ignore one of the most deplorable examples of one
      sided officiating in the history of the NFL?

      George
      "I don't have a whole lot of what-ifs. We won three Super Bowls," (Tom
      Brady)