Re: [patriotzip] Best Team

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2007
      I know....guess it's just that it's been so easy lately for us and this time we had to work for it.
      Funny thing was when I heard them go 20-10 on us with 9 minutes left, my intellect said that wouldn't it be nice if they scored
      two touchdowns to go ahead 24-20 and then I didn't listen to myself.
      Whew, that's a huge relief and gives us some breathing room that's for sure.
      Good chances for home-field advantage in New England in January--we're solidly in the driver's seat now anyway.

      Susan