RE: Re: [patriotzip] Re: Wilson out again

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2007
      ***** I'll answer only to let you know that I'm not ignoring you, Rich. :-) I don't remember the cause of the injury; but I believe that it happened late in the Miami game. I don't think anything was made of it at the time.

      ***** If I'm wrong about that, hopefully, somebody will correct me.

      George
      "I don't have a whole lot of what-ifs. We won three Super Bowls," (Tom Brady)

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2007
        I read the NFL Play by play which reports all injuries and it was not on any of the reports mid-game.  He did stop playing in the Miami game as George noted and Reiss had said that Sanders had replaced him at FS but perhaps that was just Reiss missing the injury...

        Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 8:45 AM

        --
        Rich Carreiro rlcarr@rlcarr. com