RE: [patriotzip] Re: Wilson out again

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2007
      ***** Oh, absolutely, Frank. Rodney is so psyched for this game that he's not even talking. When I was reminded that, of the last 3 games played against the Colts, he missed all but the first half in last year's regular season game, I saw it as even more motivation for him. He's going to play a big role in this one.

      George
      "I don't have a whole lot of what-ifs. We won three Super Bowls," (Tom Brady)

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2007
        ***** I'll answer only to let you know that I'm not ignoring you, Rich. :-) I don't remember the cause of the injury; but I believe that it happened late in the Miami game. I don't think anything was made of it at the time.

        ***** If I'm wrong about that, hopefully, somebody will correct me.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2007
          I read the NFL Play by play which reports all injuries and it was not on any of the reports mid-game.  He did stop playing in the Miami game as George noted and Reiss had said that Sanders had replaced him at FS but perhaps that was just Reiss missing the injury...

          Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 8:45 AM

          --
          Rich Carreiro rlcarr@rlcarr. com