Re: [patriotzip] Re: Wilson out again

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 1941
      Since no one on the Bosco list will answer me, maybe someone
      here knows...

      How and when did Wilson get injured?

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 1941
        ***** Oh, absolutely, Frank. Rodney is so psyched for this game that he's not even talking. When I was reminded that, of the last 3 games played against the Colts, he missed all but the first half in last year's regular season game, I saw it as even more motivation for him. He's going to play a big role in this one.

        George
        "I don't have a whole lot of what-ifs. We won three Super Bowls," (Tom Brady)

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 1941
          ***** I'll answer only to let you know that I'm not ignoring you, Rich. :-) I don't remember the cause of the injury; but I believe that it happened late in the Miami game. I don't think anything was made of it at the time.

          ***** If I'm wrong about that, hopefully, somebody will correct me.

          Rich Carreiro rlcarr@rlcarr. com

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 4, 1941
            I read the NFL Play by play which reports all injuries and it was not on any of the reports mid-game.  He did stop playing in the Miami game as George noted and Reiss had said that Sanders had replaced him at FS but perhaps that was just Reiss missing the injury...