Re: Wilson out again

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2007
      Ray Ventrone was elevated from the PS, to fill Morris' roster spot.
      Interesting to see if they activate him. He has no game experience.
      I'm sure you're right, it will be Sanders, with Merriweather getting a
      lot of reps.

      I'd certainly rather do without Wilson than do without Rodney for this
      game.

      > ***** Well, that limits our options significantly against Manning.
      Not good
      > to lose any experienced DB for this particular game. We may get to
      see what
      > Meriweather can really do. But I suspect that we'll see Sanders open
      at FS,
      > with Rodney at SS. As the game goes on, Meriweather is certain to
      get a lot
      > of work. Opportunity knocks, Brandon!
      >

      > George
      > "I don't have a whole lot of what-ifs. We won three Super Bowls," (Tom
      > Brady)

    • Rich Carreiro
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2007
        Since no one on the Bosco list will answer me, maybe someone
        here knows...

        How and when did Wilson get injured?

        --
        Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2007
          ***** Oh, absolutely, Frank. Rodney is so psyched for this game that he's not even talking. When I was reminded that, of the last 3 games played against the Colts, he missed all but the first half in last year's regular season game, I saw it as even more motivation for him. He's going to play a big role in this one.

          George
          "I don't have a whole lot of what-ifs. We won three Super Bowls," (Tom Brady)

          Ray Ventrone was elevated from the PS, to fill Morris' roster spot.
          Interesting to see if they activate him. He has no game experience.
          I'm sure you're right, it will be Sanders, with Merriweather getting a
          lot of reps.

          I'd certainly rather do without Wilson than do without Rodney for this
          game.

          fdb

          Message-----

          Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 4, 2007
            ***** I'll answer only to let you know that I'm not ignoring you, Rich. :-) I don't remember the cause of the injury; but I believe that it happened late in the Miami game. I don't think anything was made of it at the time.

            ***** If I'm wrong about that, hopefully, somebody will correct me.

            Rich Carreiro rlcarr@rlcarr. com

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 5, 2007
              I read the NFL Play by play which reports all injuries and it was not on any of the reports mid-game.  He did stop playing in the Miami game as George noted and Reiss had said that Sanders had replaced him at FS but perhaps that was just Reiss missing the injury...